- Breakup with your lover is a blessing. It takes some time to realize it. It makes you mature and strong emotionally.
- Never announce your goals and dreams to the public. It gets miscarried by people. Hide the process show the world your result.
- Don’t share your life problems with your acquaintances or friends. Your problems are gossips for most of them. Better share it with your parents and some friends who genuinely help you.
- A most loving person today can become the worst enemy for you. Remember this while sharing your deepest personal secrets.
- Keep a healthy distance from everyone including your friends. It builds a better individuality.
- Suicide is not a solution to your problem. Never include it in your options list in any situation.
- The farmer must remove the weeds before harvesting the meadow. The same applies to life as well. Never fail to cut off toxic people.
- No miracle happens tomorrow unless you prepare it for today. Live in present, work for now because the future is always unpredictable.
- Comparison is the thief of joy. Learn from others but never try to be someone else.
- Only in darkness, you can see the stars. Have to go through the darkness in order to see the beauty of life.
- When people decide to go away from you, let them go. Destiny excludes those you do not need.
- Try and fail but never fail to try. The biggest failure in life is the failure to try.
- Your hard work will probably go unnoticed, but success never does. Try not to give up in between.
- The kindest hearts have felt the most pain. Don’t assume someone to be the week when they are kind to you, it’s their choice made not to hurt you.
Your little appreciation would encourage me to write even more.
Thanks for reading.
Answer by - Kalyani Dasari